Enjoy the homemade goodness of the Black Angus Bakery and Catering. Choose from our wonderful and diverse selection of delectable treats and hearty fully cooked meals to take home and enjoy.
Using our Mothers’ and Grandmothers’ recipes we cook and bake with love those memorable foods that inspire nostalgic feelings of home.
Premade homestyle meals are popular with university students, busy parents, seniors and anyone who enjoys a delicious homestyle cooked meal.
Read more >>
443 Erie Street, Unit 2
Call (519) 273-2253
Events and Special Occasions
We provide catering services for indoor and outdoor events. Please contact us to discuss requirements.
Please check our facebook page to see details of our daily specials featuring a wide range of meals!
We offer a delightful range of beautifully designed custom baked cakes for your special occasion.
Customized wedding menus tailored to your preferences and budget. We cater to all aspects of wedding celebrations…
- Roast beef, grilled chicken breast, turkey, pork loin, salmon
- Mashed, baked, roasted potatoes or rice
- Vegetables and a wide variety of salads
- Dessert options include: custom wedding cake, pies, cheesecake, cupcakes, squares and cookies
For sample wedding menus please click here!
Ready to Eat Meals
- Lasagna Meat or Veggie LARGE 3kg $30 SMALL 1kg $12
- Macaroni & Cheese LARGE 900gr $9 SMALL 400gr $5
- Meat Loaf LARGE 750gr $10 SMALL 400gr $6.50
- Stuffed Rolled Ribs 800gr $10
- Pig Tails 500gr $7
- Shepherds Pie LARGE 900gr $13 SMALL 450gr $7
Christmas & Seasonal Confections
- Fabulous fruitcake $15.00 by-the-slice $2.50 loaded with Jamaican rum soaked fruit and almonds
- Karen’s famous Christmas pudding, moist delicious and spiced just right $10.00
- Mincemeat tarts $2.50 each, 6/12.00, 12/24.00
- Mincemeat pie $18.00
Custom Made Cakes
Please contact us for details of our indoor and outdoor catering services.
“If you have not tried the food at Black Angus you are missing out on wonderful food and great service.
I have been there several times and enjoyed everything i have tried.
I really really love the deep fried pickle chips. My husband and sons oved the food and want to go back again soon.
“My favorite small restaurant to visit when I’m in town.
We are never disappointed by the service or the food!!!! The food is real food people
My dad taught me to pick restaurants based on how many truckers you see parked out front……this place makes my dad very happy.“
“We enjoyed the meat lasagne from the Black Angus bakery this weekend.
It was rich tasting, the ingredients were not skimped on and the tomato sauce caused no heartburn.
Would really recommend it.“
Get In Touch
How can we serve you?